I offer hour long group walks. I collect the dog(s) in my Citroen Dispatch - which I have fitted out with individual dog crates for their safety - take them to my private dog park for an hour, and then drop them home. They are therefore out of the house for an average of 90 minutes. Before entering your home I will dry your dog if needed and make sure they are clean as I respect the cleanliness of your house. Naturally, I will ensure they have fresh water and can give them a meal if you would like.
All the dogs are treated as if they are my own and I only use positive reward based training. I supply treats and waste bags and I endeavour to implement any training that you are undertaking to allow for consistency. Pictures from walks are posted on the Happy Hounds Facebook page so you can see what your dog gets up to.
Groups are no bigger than 6 dogs as this fits with my insurance through Cliverton. I can only walk dogs off the lead with owners written consent but no leads are necessary when walking with me as the land is completely secure with 6ft high fences and very small mesh. I am canine first aid trained.
Overall, I will ensure your dog gets the exercise, love and stimulation they all require and they are happy and worn out when returned!
The price is £10 for one dog or £15 for two.
Terms & Conditions
1. The dogs will be exercised on a lead unless prior written agreement has been reached.
2. You agree to supply a lead and collar with an identity tag.
3. At least 48 hours’ notice must be given in order to cancel the walking service, otherwise you will be charged the full dog walking fee.
4. I am unable to accept dogs with aggression problems towards other dogs or people or those subject to the terms of the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991.
5. All dogs must be up to date with their vaccinations, worming, flea and tick treatments.
6. In the event that your dog attacks a person or dog, or in the event that he/she is involved in a fight causing damage or injury, you agree to be responsible for any losses incurred, including payment of veterinary fees.
7. The customer will either ensure that access is given to collect the dog at the agreed address at the agreed times, or give me a key to the place the dog is kept. I will use the key to collect and return the dog and for no other purpose. The key will be kept safe and will be returned to the customer on demand.
8. Access to the property must be straightforward i.e. keys should open doors easily and gates should be easy to open. If I am unable to gain access into your property after making every reasonable effort, you will still be charged for the walk.
9. I reserve the right to cancel the contract at any time and with immediate effect if the dog does not respond well to myself and/or other dogs.
10.Although I will make every effort to ensure your dog is cared for to the highest standards, I cannot be liable for loss, injury, or death.